School Jokes SMS

There was a conversation going between sir & student:
Sir:Why haven’t u come to school yesterday?
Student:Sir! there was a quarrel between my parents that’s why
Sir: So what happened if your parents quarrel?
Student: Sir! one shoe was in my mother’s hand and one on my father’s that’s why I didn’t had any shoes and was unable to come to school.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1. A kid gets zero in a paper
Father angrily asks,
“Wats this?”
Kid : Teacher dint have more stars to give, so she started giving MOONS..
2. LKG Boy on Phone : My son has a bad cold and won’t be able to come to school today
Teacher : Who is on the line ?
Boy : This is my father speaking..
----------------------------------------------------------------

Teacher : Isaac Newton
was sitting under a tree when an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity.
Student : Right. Had he
sat in the Class, he
wouldn’t have discovered anything.
-------------------------------------------------
Teacher – What do we
call a man with 2 knees.?Santa – ‘Dho’ni
Teacher – What.?
Ok tell me what do
we call a knee of a child.?Santa – mmmm..’Kid’ney…
-----------------------------------------------------

TEACHER – Can you Tell
me 2 creatures which
Do Not have Teeth.
PAPPU – I’ll tell ma’am. Teacher – Good. Tell me.Pappu – Grandma and Grandpa. . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TEACHER – Pappu,
You Missed School yesterday, Didn’t You.?
PAPPU – No, Not a bit Ma’am.!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Teacher : Your son
is Very Good but
spends Too much time Thinking about Girls.
Mother : If you find
a solution, please advise.
His Father has
the Same Problem.
----------------------------------------------------
TEACHER – What are
the people of
Turkey called.?
PAPPU – I don’t know. TEACHER – They are
called Turks.
Tell me What are people
of Germany called.?
PAPPU- Germs
-------------------------------------------------
My nights are going sleepless,
my days are going useless.
So I asked GOD, “is this love?”.
GOD replied, “no dear, result is near
---------------------------------------------------
TEACHER – Draw a
Diagram of bacteria
Sunny – Here it is sir TEACHER – Where.?
You haven’t drawn
anything.
Sunny – Sir Can You
See bacteria without
Microscope.?
---------------------------------------------------------
RAJU – Did you
Hear Raghu Snoring
during the morning
School Prayer.?
RAGHU – Yes, he was the
one who Woke me up.!





















No comments: